3.13.2011

Walk with Lola

Hi everyone,

Well, even with my back injury, I'm trying to be as active as possible, while still getting the rest I need.  Not being able to move how I want to is driving me bonkers.  To counteract the feeling of crawling out of my skin, I decided to take one of my dogs, Lola, on a walk in the woods behind our house.  We walked for a good 20 minutes.  The path has a nice steep hill, even though I felt like a grandma on my way down, a little nervous I might jolt my back and hurt myself.  Lola and I had a great time though.  We went at dusk, so the sky was turning all kinds of fantastic colors and the air was nice and crisp.  Nothing like fresh air to lift your spirits!  I hope this is a nice little reminder that even if one part of your body is injured, it doesn't mean that you can't do anything active.  You can always do something.

Hope you enjoy the pictures!

Take care,

Monica





Lola giving me kisses. :)




The most brilliant blue sky




Our path


No comments:

Post a Comment