3.09.2011

Chocolate Cranberry Crunch

My sweet tooth kicks on in the evening.  When I was heavier I used to indulge in all kinds of cookies, candies and cakes.  I would eat entire packages, even two or three sometimes.  A lot of times. 

So nowadays, since I strive to eat natural foods as much as possible, I'm always looking for snacks to satisfy my sweet tooth, that have a nutritious component. 

Tonight I came up with this yummy little treat:


CHOCOLATE CRANBERRY CRUNCH
Ingredients:
1 package (2 bars) of Nature Valley Oats n Dark Chocolate Crunchy Granola Bars
1/3 c. dried cranberries

Break up the granola bars and mix together with the cranberries.


This healthy little bowl of goodness satisfied my sweet tooth and made me feel satisfied.  I hate going to bed on an empty stomach, so this was perfect and left me feeling light.

Hope you enjoy this delicious snack!

Be strong.  Be powerful.  Be focused.

Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment