3.29.2011

Bodyrock.tv's Hot Warrior Workout


Hey everyone,

Well, if you have been following my blog, then you know I had a re-injury a couple of weeks ago.  I have had two re-injuries now since my car accident back in December.  I guess this can be a lesson to really be careful and listen to your body, especially after you experience trauma.  The hardest part is getting back into my routine since being off of it for two weeks.  I have gone on a couple of walks during this time, but I definitely feel a dramatic difference in my strength since two weeks ago.  I can also tell a difference in my muscle tone.  But as my boyfriend so kindly reminded me, as fast as you can lose your endurance, strength and muscle tone, you can regain it just as quickly!  So in the next couple of weeks I will really be focusing my energies on being consistent with my workouts and regaining my strength! 

Here are my scores for the Hot Warrior Workout.  Try it, because I KNOW you can beat me today!  I'm pretty disappointed with my scores, but I know I can make my comeback now that my injury has healed.

Maybe today I need to tell myself: Be Strong, Be Powerful, and Be Focused!

Monica



Forward/Backward Lunge (I did mine with two dumbells because I don't have a sandbag)
   Left: 8.5, 10, 9
   Right: 11, 7.5, 6
Core Splits: 18, 15, 13
Dynamo Push-Up: 13, 8, 16 (for the last round I switched to push-ups on my knees)
Sleeping Crab
   Left: 9, 10, 9
   Right: 10, 11, 9


No comments:

Post a Comment