3.23.2011

Two Mile Walk with Lola



Hey everyone,

Today was the first beautiful day we have had here in Washington State in a long time.  The sun was out, and no winter coat was required.  Everyone was outside today, whether it was down by the water or out on the trails.  I decided to explore a little today and find a new trail.  I stumbled upon one that was tucked away between a few different neighborhoods.  It was pretty cool.  It was flat pavement and actually ran parallel to the freeway.  So it wasn't especially beautiful, but it was definitely different than most trails I walk.  Lola and I had a great time and enjoyed the fresh air and the sun on our faces.  The trail had distance markers, so we walked to the 1 mile marker and walked back.  I'm still taking it easy with the workouts.  I have had two re-injuries since my car accident from trying to push too hard, so I'm going to listen to my body and take it easy. 

Listen to Your Body

I took a few pictures of our walk, and am including them below so you can see where we went today!  I hope you are all staying focused on your goals and making your workouts a priority.  Consistency is key!

Take care,

Monica



Our Trail
Princess Lola


No comments:

Post a Comment