3.18.2011

Today's Workout: Sexy Dance Off + Zuzana's 4 Minutes from Hell

Hi guys!

Well, my back is still a little iffy, so I'm not going to push TOO hard.  Today, I did Julianne Hough's Cardio Ballroom Workout followed by Zuzana's 4 Minute Workout (from Hell).  The Cardio Ballroom is great for my back with all of the twisting and backbending.  It always makes my back feel healthy and pain-free afterwards. 



This workout is what helped me lose my first 30 pounds.  On those days I was lacking motivation, I would want to do this workout because it is so fun!  I have always loved to dance though, so for those of you who like to move your hips, this workout is for you!  And speaking of moving my hips, this workout is what loosened my hips up.  Forty pounds ago, my hips were stiff.  I hadn't really moved them in a while, hadn't been active, so it was awkward for me at first, even though I had always danced in my past. 

If you don't use it, you lose it....so move it!

If it feels awkward, THAT'S OK!  Keep doing it and I promise you it will start to feel good.  When I first started, I could only get through the first two segments of the video.  Now the entire DVD is a breeze.  Just push through, do your best, stop if you really need to, and try to do better tomorrow. 

All you can do is your best!

I followed Cardio Ballroom with Zuzana's 4 Minute Workout.  For only being four minutes long, this workout was so much harder than Cardio Ballroom.  I fell on the ground when I was done!  Focus on your form, even though it is easy to neglect when you are moving so fast. 




Make form a priority!

My scores for the 4 Minute Workout were:
Blaster Push Up: 5-4-4-4-3-4
Jumper: 4-3-4-4-4-3

See if you can beat me!  Some of you probably can, but I pushed myself to my own limit and my legs were killing me by the end!  Let me know how you do!

Take care everyone and

Be Strong~Be Powerful~Be Focused!

Monica











No comments:

Post a Comment