5.03.2011

Welcoming Spring with Lola

Lola is lovin' the Spit!

Hi Philosophers,

So we had a BEAUTIFUL sunny day here in Washington the other day, and even though Lola and I had to work the entire day at our shop, we made sure to get out for a walk in the early evening.  We went to the spit, a little water bridge with a beach.  It is absolutely gorgeous down there!  I have to drive over it everyday, and everyday there are new colors reflecting off the water, turning the sky all kinds of brilliant colors.  I am lucky to live where I do. :)  Lola had a blast, as it was her first time down there.  She didn't know what to do with herself!  There were all kinds of new smells, more drift wood than she knew what do with and geese to hunt!  She would run ahead of me for a few hundred feet, stop dead in her tracks, and then rush back towards me.  She never likes to leave me too far behind!  So here are a few pictures of our walk.  It felt so good to get out in the fresh air by the water...a major mood booster!  

Enjoy your day!

Monica


What to do with all of these sticks???

What's that in the distance?  Dinner???

How to get out there? 

No comments:

Post a Comment