5.03.2011

It's BodyRock Week!



Hi FitPhilosophers!

One of my all time favorite fitness blogs is BodyRock.tv.  Zuzana and Freddy put together amazing videos of some killer workouts.  They are very effective for how short they are.  In fact, Zuzana and Freddy are the ones who first turned me on to high intensity interval training and body weight exercises.  (In case you're reading, Hi Z & F!  Mad love to you both!)  I haven't done one of their workouts in a while, so I have decided to dedicate this week to catching up with some of their recent workouts.  Try them with me.  They are incredibly intimidating at first, but nothing beats the sense of accomplishment when you finish your first BodyRock Workout.

The first one for today is going to be the Abs Now! Workout.  You can click on the link for detailed instructions for each exercise and the videos are helpful for seeing how to do them properly and how they all flow together.  I will post my time for this workout when I'm done!


Enjoy this workout and....FitPhilosophers and Bodyrockers Unite! :)

Monica

Monica's Time: 18 min 31 sec :)


No comments:

Post a Comment