4.22.2011

PhilosophyFit Challenge!

Coffee before a workout will boost your metabolism
and give you the energy to power through your routine!

Hi everyone!

PhilosophyFit is about 4 months old now!  I think my blog has really developed into a motivational and inspirational place to remind yourself daily why you should want to work out!  And there is still so much more I want to develop!  I hope you keep coming back because PhilosophyFit is just going to keep getting better and better. :)

In the meantime, I'd like to celebrate a little!  (I'm big on celebrating the little things in life, whether it be 5 lbs, new muscle definition or 4 months writing a blog...;-P)  I'd also like to know who my audience is!  I know you're out there, I know you're coming back everyday to read the new posts, but who are you?  So I'm offering up a challenge...with prizes!  Everyone likes prizes, right???

So here is my challenge:
The first person who emails me their scores from 3 PhilosophyFit workouts will win this INCREDIBLE PhilosophyFit medium women's t-shirt!


The second person who emails me their scores from 3 PhilosophyFit workouts will win this STUNNING  PhilosophyFit mug!



I can't wait to hear from you!  In the meantime, push yourself to your max and enjoy the burn!

Monica

And remember...
you're a champion,
you're a warrior,
you're a leader, 
you're a star,
you're a fighter,
a survivor, 
now the world knows who you are...




Visions of success
Now so damn vivid
You better take what you want
Nobody gonna give it
It's your life
and your the only one
That's gonna live it

No comments:

Post a Comment