4.06.2011

Oooooh, I think I want to try this one...

Hey everyone,

So I'm not sure if you remember me mentioning a few weeks ago that I would be finding healthy pasta recipes soon.  One thing I noticed about keeping a photo food journal was that I LOVE pasta!  I already knew that, of course, I just didn't realize how much I eat it!  Small portions sizes or not, I need to make sure I find plenty of good-for-me pastas to include in my diet if I'm really going to be a champion! 

Well, I recently discovered Budget Bytes, a lifesaving blog with delicious recipes that are very affordable to prepare.  I don't know one person who isn't trying to save a buck right now, so this website is my new kitchen staple! 

I will be trying the Tuscan White Bean Pasta this week.  Doesn't it look delicious??


So this is me putting my intentions out there.  I will be back in a couple days with pictures of my own pasta!

Happy cooking!
Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment