6.11.2011

Score for Short but Intense Time Challenge



Hi Philosophers!

Today, I have another quick workout for those of us short on time.  Even though yesterday's workout was a short one, my legs are pretty sore.  (Could have been that I was on my feet bartending all night after those frog jumps ;)...)  Today I'm doing another old workout: the Short but Intense Time Challenge.  I almost talked myself out of doing it until I saw my boyfriend working out this morning.  Nothing like a little competition to motivate me!  My old time was 7 min and 55 seconds....and today I completed the reps in 6 minutes and 42 seconds!  That is over a minute off of this short workout which is awesome!  Competing with yourself is a great motivator and it is so encouraging when you beat your old reps and times.  I'm a competitive person by nature (I was never well received around the Monopoly board as a kid) so this is one of the ways I push and motivate myself.  If competition gets your blood pumping too, then leave your times and reps in the comments section of the workouts and we can all compete with one another. 

Keep pushing yourself, Philosophers!
Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment