1.27.2011

My Workout Tonight

I have made a deal with myself.  If I follow the workout plan I've made up for the next two weeks, then I get to go shopping and fill up my closet a little!  But only if I follow the plan.  So tonight I did Julianne Hough's Cardio Ballroom DVD.  I love this video, not just because it is a lot of fun and has some good moves, but because all the twisting in the dances if amazing for a back that has been in 5 car accidents.  I always feel really limber after the Cardio Ballroom! 

I also did a bunch of ab work:
-50 crunches and reverse leg lift combo

-30 windmills

-50 reverse crunches

-10 side planks on each side

-held plank pose for as long as I possibly could


I followed up this workout with a lot of stretching.  I was in a car accident last month, and even though I wasn't badly hurt, my back has definitely felt it.  Thanks to my chiropractor and all of the stretching I've been doing, I'm healing faster than I ever have before.  I just wanted to let you know this in case you are following my workouts and doing them with me.  So if you are, expect a lot of back and core work, which is good for you whether you have a good or bad back!

Focus, focus, focus and you will succeed!

"Failure finds success in adjustment." -Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment